Coming Soon: VTah Part 5 (UPDATED 7am)

By:  The F.I.S.
December 8, 2010 6:02 am | Category: Quick Update, Skiing

Lionel got it right a LOOOOOONG time in advance (and kept us updated) on this one. THANK YOU LIONEL! VTah Part 5 is underway!
VTah Part 5 begins

(EDIT: THE FULL TR IS UP!) Check back later for the full TR.
Even deep for snowboarders

UPDATE (12/8/10 7AM):
Here’s two more shots from yesterday… sorry for the quick nature of this update. Working fast on many things this morning. More soon.
Shot 1
Shot 2


In the meantime why not check out VTah Part III from MRG last year, or VTah Part IV from several locations in the Greens earlier this year? That, or grab a copy of our 2011 Ski Stoke Wall Calendar. Thanks for checking out FIS!

, , , , , , ,


  1. MadPatSki
    wrote on December 7th, 2010 at 5:52 pm  


  2. Cliffy
    wrote on December 7th, 2010 at 6:04 pm  

    Way to get some – and way to nail it again LH…followed your least last 1/5 and was rewarded at TD to 30 inch or fresh…my only source force snow predictions!

  3. Cliffy
    wrote on December 7th, 2010 at 6:07 pm  

    ..sorry, followed your LEAD last 1/5 and was rewarded to 30″ OF fresh….

  4. Talbert
    wrote on December 7th, 2010 at 6:33 pm  


    I am not sure I can stomach reading the VTah Part 5 when its out, I wasn’t able to get our and ski today… and won’t tomorrow. What good does working do for me if I can’t ski the goods….?

    You guys rock, I can’t wait to see the pics and turn my screws of agony further.


    You nailed the report, thank you, very well done.

  5. Brohan Bodega
    wrote on December 7th, 2010 at 7:59 pm  

    There is a fire a glow in the cockles of my soul looking at those photos! Like Talbert I was not able to enjoy and will not until the weekend. Keep it coming for my I love pain.

    Again, the report was right on! let it snow

  6. jj
    wrote on December 7th, 2010 at 11:56 pm  

    sitting at the computer, waiting for leg cramps to pass…we spent four hours out tonight sking by headlamp. All that climbing for four runs of blowa powda. It was still coming down whe we left at 9pm

  7. Skijnky
    wrote on December 8th, 2010 at 10:42 am  

    Sittin at work gettin jack done after grabbin two runs early this morning…It’s Deep and it’s still comin down out there! Right on with the weather!

  8. tsctwh
    wrote on December 8th, 2010 at 11:44 am  

    Nice gettin after it. Jealousy. Love that first shot.
    You got the juices going, i finally will be getting out for some first turns this weekend.
    Thanks for the stoke!


  9. aspenextremegreatestmovieever
    wrote on December 8th, 2010 at 1:24 pm  

    Will goods still be around come Friday? Where should one head for left-overs? Jay, Stowe, Sugarbush, MRG? Skiing Killington Saturday and Sunday, but wanted to head north on Friday.

    • aspenextremegreatestmovieever
      wrote on December 8th, 2010 at 1:47 pm  

      From what I gather the snow is light and susceptible to the strong winds. Is there enough snow you think for a tour up MRG? To light/not enough base for a tour?

  10. Eric
    wrote on December 8th, 2010 at 4:45 pm  

    Greg, how did you know I love easter so much?!

Please consider visiting our sponsors.

Leave a Reply

(no login required)

Check for email notifications of new comments (valid email required)        

Next (newer) Post:
Random Post Previous (older) Post:
Stay in touch: Click here to follow us on Twitter. Click here to subscribe for updates to be delivered via RSS. Click here to become a fan on Facebook. Click here to read and share real time weather observations. Learn more over at the account. It's awesome. We promise!